Sunday, December 1, 2013

Actual Skype Conversation

Tonight, while uploading some video for YouTube, I had the following (one-sided) conversation with my friend Sam on Skype.  She was (obviously) doing something else and not Skyping with me.  To punish her for her insolence, I had a lovely stream of conciousness conversation anyway.  So there.  Take that.



Me:  i'm in upload purgatory.  it's kinda cold in here.  and sterile.  like a weird,  empty waiting room.  i don't like it.
on a brighter note, i like the lighting much better on the new camera setting.
and on another bright now, i remembered to switch the access to "private" so these vids don't go
live before their time.....
before their time........now i want wine.
orson wells.
citizen caine.
rosebud!
sledding!
snow
christmas time
a christmas story
you'll shoot your eye out
secret decoder ring
cereal
captain crunch
crunch berries
now i'm hungry.
whoa, have you seen (name removed to protect the innocent) lashes?  who pays $20 for a pair of lashes?  i think she's high.
which would explain a LOT.
drugs kill dreams
probably why she has no friends.
cuz she's high all the time
who wants to hang out with someone like that?
always high?
eatin cheetos?
gettin that dayglo orange dust on all your stuff?
not me
i have eyeshadow swatches from the base of my thumb all the way to my elbow.
is that weird?
it feels like it's not.
so it probably is.
amy tried to lick them off me earlier.
just had a bottle cap
i'm dissappointed.
it's not cola.
or root beer.
it's like some weird red one
ironic, since red is my favorite flave of most other candy
just not bottle caps

Sam: Omg!!!!!! I wish I could post this thread. Right a book this very instant. !


So, this is as close as I could get to "writing a book this very instant" as commanded by my insolent friend.  Thank you internet, thank you blogspot.

And here is another picture of Amy, since who ends a blog post without a picture of Amy?  Not me.  Maybe that chick that's high.......


5 comments:

  1. You are soooooooo amazing and I meant Write not right all right! Sometimes being ingnored makes you sound High lol mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what if Domino's spiked my pizza??????? Damn teenagers! I'm probably high right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Rosebud--that's an even better mix of ideas than this wonderfully crazy mashup of Elvis and Charles Foster Kane by Kate Bush: http://youtu.be/F8xk_AkeP5c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to listen to kate bush in the 80's, that decade you were born in? yeah. that one. wow, kate bush. haven't thought of her since high school!

      Delete